HOVER ON IMAGE TO STOP. CLICK IMAGE TO LAUNCH PAGE. One step closer to a perfect SWS fence!
- 100% Vinyl
- Neighbor Friendly Design
- Full 8′ X 6′ Panels
- Easy Installations
SWS product features make our fencing virtually unbeatable. The Hampton is for the homeowner who wants privacy at a very competitive price.
Features and Benefits
- The Hampton is 6′ or 8′ on center (standard) or custom. Available in 60″ and 72″ high.
- This style is slightly rackable.
- Manufactured with state-of-the-art co-extrusion technology. Out performs most other fence material.
- Many styles to choose from. Quality fencing that will enhance the look of and increase property values.
- Vinyl Compound blended with UV inhibitors. Makes for a fade resistant and weather able, easy care surface.
- Vinyl Compound blended with impact modifiers. Creates a durable product that will not chip, crack, splinter or peel.
- Low maintenance, never needs painting or staining. Cleans easily, saves you time and money.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Your assurance of a quality investment in your property.
- Recyclable. Is environmentally friendly and non toxic. Made from quality vinyl materials.
We have several standard styles to choose from or SWS pvc profiles can be fabricated to make virtually any fence style to complement your project.
Specialty Wholesale Supply (SWSS) is the Maki Corp MANUFACTURING DIVISION. SWS is a leading manufacturer of quality vinyl windows, exterior doors, interior doors, patio doors,custom millwork at the Mill Shop, metal fabrication, screen enclosures, countertops, vinyl railing, vinyl fencing, and trusses.
SWS was founded in 1969. Products can be purchased through MAKI Building Centers in Lunenburg, Gardner, Sterling or directly through the SWS manufacturing complex featuring several manufacturing plants and centrally located in Gardner, Massachusetts. As a family-owned business, we strive to make your shopping experience unique, informative, and personal. SWS caters not only to architects, builders, and contractors, but also homeowners in Central New England.